This upcoming Monday night, the San Francisco 49ers have a great opportunity to show the country just how good they really are, as they take on the perenially tough Pittsburgh Steelers at Candlestick Park. And as the 49ers battle to protect their slight edge in securing playoff advantages, this nationally broadcast game takes on even greater significance.
Yet, this special Monday Night Foothill game provides another wonderful opportunity – an opportunity to enjoy a fine beverage or two, as you watch the game along with fellow 49er fans.
The following is a quick look at San Jose and South Bay locations where you can catch the game, order good eats, and enjoy quality, craft beer.
- Tied House Brewery & Café in Mountain View features “hand crafted beers and good pub grub.” Enough said.
- Faultline Brewing Company in Sunnyvale – You can bet more than one of their 17 LCD flat screens will be televising this game.
- Firehouse Grill and Brewery in Sunnyvale – Watch the game, have a good time, and enjoy quality beer.
- Campbell Brewing Company in Campbell, located inside the Sonoma Chicken Coop restaurant – Catch the game with beer specials and $5 pizzas at the bar.
- Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose – If you have’t yet checked out the craft beer selections at this San Jose Harry’s Hofbrau location, then this MNF game provides a perfect time to do just that.
- Yard House in Santana Row – A lot of good beers. Good food, too.
- The Counter in Santana Row (like many of the other locations) has a Monday Night Football special, where for $15, you can have unlimited mini burgers, fries, and soda as well as one draft beer. It’s mostly all about the burgers here, but you can try the Full Boar Scotch Ale on tap from Belmont’s Devil’s Canyon Brewing Company.
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]