- As reported in the BetterBeerBlog last week. Scott Guckel will be working his last day this upcoming week as brewmaster of Campbell’s Rock Bottom Brewery.
- Posted this past Tuesday, tickets are now on sale for the SF Beer Week Opening Celebration on Fri., Feb. 10, 2012 from 6pm-10pm. Over 60 Northern California breweries will gather at SF’s Concourse Exhibition Center. Early bird tickets are available now for $55, and expect this event to sell out shortly. Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.
- Mon., Dec. 26, 5:30pm-8:30pm: San Jose’s Wine Affairs End of Month Beerfest.
- Thur., Dec. 29, starting at 6pm: Pint night at San Jose’s Harry’s Hofbrau featuring Deschutes Abyss (Stout aged in French oak barrels and very limited).
Beyond the Week
- Thur., Jan. 5, starting at 6pm: Pint night at Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose featuring Allagash Interlude (ale aged in French Syrah and Cabernet barrels).
- Thur., Jan. 12, starting at 6pm: Pint night at Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose featuring Shmaltz Hebrew 15:15 (oak aged ale).
- Sat., Jan. 14, 2012, 8pm-10pm: Strike Brewing Co. launch party at First & Main Sports Lounge in downtown Los Altos.
- Sat., Jan. 28, 2012, 3pm-9pm: Winter KraftBrew Beer Fest 2012 in downtown San Jose.
- Fri., Feb. 10-Sun., Feb. 19, 2012: 4th Edition of SF Beer Week.
- Sat., Feb. 18, 2012, 1pm-5pm: 3rd Annual Meet the Brewers Festival (“Meet the South Bay and Santa Cruz Brewers”).
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]