- Sunnyvale’s Firehouse Grill & Brewery – One Tun Imperial Stout (aka OTIS) will be bottled on Thurs., Jan. 5th (on store shelves shortly thereafter) and will be available at the brewery that day.
- The S.F. Beer Week 2012 Schedule of Events has three informational release dates, and the second release of scheduled events will be on Fri., Jan. 6; check out the South Bay Schedule page then for the scheduled beer events in the San Jose area.
- Thur., Jan. 5, starting at 6pm: Pint night at Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose featuring Allagash Interlude (an American wild ale aged in French oak barrels, 9.5% ABV).
- Thur., Jan. 12, starting at 6pm: Pint night at Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose featuring Shmaltz Hebrew 15:15 (oak aged ale).
- Sat., Jan. 14, 2012, 8pm-10pm: Strike Brewing Co. launch party at First & Main Sports Lounge in downtown Los Altos (397 Main Street), featuring all current beers, including Blonde, Brown and Porter at special prices.
- Mon., Jan. 23, 6pm-8pm: San Jose’s Wine Affairs (1435 The Alameda) Special Beer Tasting and Meet the Brewer with Strike Brewing Co.
- Sat., Jan. 28, 2012, 3pm-9pm: Winter KraftBrew Beer Fest 2012 in downtown San Jose (Landmark Ballroom at the San Jose Women’s Club, 75 South 11th Street).
- Fri., Feb. 10-Sun., Feb. 19, 2012: 4th Edition of SF Beer Week.
- Sat., Feb. 18, 2012, 1pm-5pm: 3rd Annual Meet the Brewers Festival (“Meet the South Bay and Santa Cruz Brewers 2012”) in downtown San Jose (1627 South 7th Street). Tickets available by mid-January. Presented by Tied House Brewery/Hermitage Brewing Company.
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]