- As announced earlier last week, tickets are now on sale for the 3rd Annual Meet the Brewers Festival presented by Tied House Brewery/Hermitage Brewing Company and BetterBeerBlog. The Festival, featuring South Bay and Santa Cruz area breweries, takes place on Sat., Feb. 18, 2012, 12pm-5pm at Hermitage Brewing Company (1627 South 7th St., San Jose) as part of SF Beer Week.
- Mon., Jan. 23, 2012, 6pm-8pm: San Jose’s Wine Affairs Special Beer Tasting and Meet the Brewer with Strike Brewing Co. $12 per person. 1435 The Alameda, 408-977-0111.
- Sat., Jan. 28, 2012, 3pm-9pm: Winter KraftBrew Beer Fest 2012 in downtown San Jose (Landmark Ballroom at the San Jose Women’s Club, 75 South 11th Street).
- Mon., Jan. 30, 2012, 5:30pm-8:30pm: San Jose’s Wine Affairs End of Month Beerfest.
- Fri., Feb. 10-Sun., Feb. 19, 2012: 4th Edition of SF Beer Week with a number of San Jose area events, including five beer events hosted by Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose.
- Sat., Feb. 11, 2012, starting at 2pm: SJ Beerwalk in Japantown, hosted by Jack’s Bar and Lounge and Dishcrawl. “Come experience 15+ varieties of beer poured by San Jose’s retailers and restaurants while strolling with friends and neighbors.”
- Sat., Feb. 11, 2012, 7pm-9pm: San Jose’s Wine Affairs IPA Blind Tasting as part of SF Beer Week. “Time to put your tastebuds to the test. Which truly is the best IPA out there? You may think you know but perhaps the answer will surprise us all! Featuring some big name IPAs and some you’ve never heard of. Bring your game face, these hoppy beers aren’t messing around.”
- Thur., Feb. 16, 2012, 6pm-9pm: South Bay Brewmaster Dinner at California Cafe Palo Alto (700 Welch Road, Palo Alto; 650-325-2233) as part of SF Beer Week. “California Cafe in Palo Alto is hosting a 5 course dinner with 5 South Bay Breweries. There will be two beers per course. Tied House, Strike, Firehouse, Campbell Brewing, and one more! We will be putting breweries head to head, tasting the difference in their brewing styles, hear the brew masters describe their beers.” $55.00 per person.
- Sat., Feb. 18, 2012, 1pm-5pm: 3rd Annual Meet the Brewers Festival (“Meet the South Bay and Santa Cruz Brewers 2012”) in San Jose (1627 South 7th Street). Tickets available by mid-January. Presented by Tied House Brewery/Hermitage Brewing Company as part of SF Beer Week. “Our 3rd Annual Meet the Brewers Festival is here! Celebrate the best of the South Bay and Santa Cruz area with the premiere festival in our area. More breweries this year…it’s gonna be hoppin! More details to come very soon.”
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]