- SF Beer Week began Friday, Feb. 9, 2012 and will run through Sunday, Feb, 19, 2012. A previous article included a list of the primarily San Jose and South Bay area events for SF Beer Week.
- Mon., Feb. 13, 2012, 6pm-8pm: San Jose’s Wine Affairs South Bay Breweries Tasting as part of SF Beer Week. “Show your love for the South Bay! Beer Tasting Event highlighting only South Bay based breweries. Featuring Devil’s Canyon, Tied House/Hermitage, Firehouse, Strike Brewing and more!” $15.00 per person.
- Tues., Feb. 14, 2012, 6pm-closing: The first of five beer events hosted by Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose as part of SF Beer Week.
- Thur., Feb. 16, 2012, 6pm-9pm: South Bay Brewmaster Dinner at California Cafe Palo Alto (700 Welch Road, Palo Alto; 650-325-2233) as part of SF Beer Week. “California Cafe in Palo Alto is hosting a 5 course dinner with 5 South Bay Breweries. There will be two beers per course. Tied House, Strike, Firehouse, Campbell Brewing, and one more! We will be putting breweries head to head, tasting the difference in their brewing styles, hear the brew masters describe their beers.” $55.00 per person. Call to make reservations.
- Sat., Feb. 18, 2012, 1pm-5pm: 3rd Annual Meet the Brewers Festival (“Meet the South Bay and Santa Cruz Brewers 2012”) in San Jose (1627 South 7th Street). Presented by Tied House Brewery/Hermitage Brewing Company and BetterBeerBlog.com as part of SF Beer Week. “Our 3rd Annual Meet the Brewers Festival is here! Celebrate the best of the South Bay and Santa Cruz area with the premiere festival in our area. More breweries this year…it’s gonna be hoppin! More details to come very soon.” Ticket prices are $25.00 online and $35.00 at the door the day of the event. There is a $5.00 designated driver fee.
- Sat., Feb. 25, 2012, 4pm-8pm: February Fest at Morgan Hill’s El Toro Brewing Co. Brewpub – a German beerfest with food specials and live music.
- Sat., July 21, 2012, 12pm-8pm: Summer KraftBrew Beer Fest 2012
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]