- Firehouse Grill & Brewery brewed Brendan’s Irish Stout this past week and will have it on tap in a couple weeks.
- Los Gatos Brewing Company has their new brew on tap in Los Gatos, Scuttlebutt Stout – Coming soon to San Pedro Square.
- Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose announces plans to feature a new cask ale from Firestone Walker every first Friday of the month.
- Mon., Feb. 27, 2012, 5:30pm-8:30pm: San Jose’s Wine Affairs End of Month Beerfest. 1435 The Alameda, 408-977-0111.
- Fri., March 2, 2012: Firestone Fresh Firkin First Friday of the month at Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose. They will tap the firkin of Walker’s Reserve Porter on their hand pulled beer engine.
- Sat., April 28, 2012: The second SJ Beerwalk event has been set for April 28. It will have an IPA theme. More details will come soon.
- Sat., July 21, 2012, 12pm-8pm: Summer KraftBrew Beer Fest 2012.
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]