- Mon., March 5, 2012, 6pm-8pm: San Jose’s Wine Affairs beer tasting event: Rob the Bartender Favorite Beers! $10 per person. 1435 The Alameda, 408-977-0111.
- Thurs., March 8, 2012, starting at 6pm: Pint night at Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose featuring The Lost Abbey Deliverance (American strong ale, 12.5% ABV). 390 Saratoga Ave., 408-243-0434.
- Thurs., March 8, 2012, 6pm-9pm: Rock Bottom of Campbell tapping of Fire Chief ale, where from March 6 to April 15, 2012 partial proceeds from every Fire Chief ale sold to be donated to local fire departments and their related charities. 1875 South Bascom Ave., Unit 700, 408-377-0707.
- Mon., March 12, 2012, 6pm-8pm: San Jose’s Wine Affairs beer tasting event: Barleywine ale. $10 per person (free for members). 1435 The Alameda, 408-977-0111.
- Tues., March 27, 2012: Brewmaster Dinner featuring Moylan’s Brewery at California Cafe Palo Alto. 700 Welch Road. To reserve your spot, call 650-325-2233.
- Thurs., April 26, 2012: Brewmaster Dinner featuring Triple Voodoo Brewery at California Cafe Palo Alto. 700 Welch Road. To reserve your spot, call 650-325-2233.
- Sat., April 28, 2012: The second SJ Beerwalk event has been set for April 28. It will have an IPA theme. More details to follow.
- Sat., July 21, 2012, 12pm-8pm: Summer KraftBrew Beer Fest 2012.
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]