- Mon., March 19, 2012, 4pm-10pm: San Jose’s Wine Affairs beer tasting event: Ballast Point Brewing Company Tap Takeover. “We will be featuring the fantastic brews of Ballast Point Brewing Company ALL DAY. Specialty beers on draft or in bottle. 4pm-10pm you don’t want to miss this.” 1435 The Alameda, 408-977-0111.
- Thurs., March 22, 2012, starting at 6pm: Pint night at Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose – check their Facebook page for this week’s special offering. 390 Saratoga Ave., 408-243-0434.
- Thurs., March 22, 2012, starting at 6pm: $2 Pint night at Jack’s Bar & Lounge in Japantown – check their Facebook page for this week’s special offering. 167 East Taylor St., 408-287-5225.
- Fri., March 23, 2012, BevMo! stores host weekly Beer Tasting events on Fridays. Check with your local BevMo! store for details.
- Tues., March 27, 2012, starting at 6:30pm: Brewmaster Dinner featuring Moylan’s Brewery at California Cafe Palo Alto. “Enjoy dishes such as Seared Day Boat Scallops, Pork Two Ways and Seared Venison Loin. Featured beers include Moylan’s Hopsickle Imperial Ale Triple Happy, Kilt Lifter Scotch Ale, Chelsea Moylan’s Porter and Ryan Sullivan’s Imperial Stout.” $45+ per person. 700 Welch Road. To reserve a spot, call 650-325-2233.
- Wed., March 28, 2012, 6pm-9pm: Sierra Nevada Beer Dinner at California Cafe Los Gatos. “We have prepared another special 3-course dinner to pair with Sierra Nevada Brewery’s Hoptimum (Imperial IPA), Ruthless Rye and Ovila-Quad. Come join us for an unique experience with dishes such as frog legs and deconstructed house pastrami.” $37+ per person. 50 University Ave. To reserve a spot, call 408-354-8300.
- Thurs., April 26, 2012: Brewmaster Dinner featuring Triple Voodoo Brewery at California Cafe Palo Alto. 700 Welch Road. To reserve a spot, call 650-325-2233.
- Sat., April 28, 2012: The second SJ Beerwalk event has been set for Sat., April 28, 2012. It will have an IPA theme. More details to follow.
- Sat., July 21, 2012, 12pm-8pm: Summer KraftBrew Beer Fest 2012.
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]