- Mon., March 26, 2012, 4pm-10pm: San Jose’s Wine Affairs End of Month Beerfest: Discounted draft and bottled beers. 5:30pm-8:30pm. 1435 The Alameda, 408-977-0111.
- Tues., March 27, 2012, starting at 6:30pm: Brewmaster Dinner featuring Moylan’s Brewery at California Cafe Palo Alto. “Enjoy dishes such as Seared Day Boat Scallops, Pork Two Ways and Seared Venison Loin. Featured beers include Moylan’s Hopsickle Imperial Ale Triple Happy, Kilt Lifter Scotch Ale, Chelsea Moylan’s Porter and Ryan Sullivan’s Imperial Stout.” $45+ per person. 700 Welch Road. To reserve a spot, call 650-325-2233 (Update: this event has sold out.).
- Wed., March 28, 2012, 6pm-9pm: Sierra Nevada Beer Dinner at California Cafe Los Gatos. “We have prepared another special 3-course dinner to pair with Sierra Nevada Brewery’s Hoptimum (Imperial IPA), Ruthless Rye and Ovila-Quad. Come join us for an unique experience with dishes such as frog legs and deconstructed house pastrami.” $37+ per person. 50 University Ave. To reserve a spot, call 408-354-8300.
- Thurs., March 29, 2012, starting at 4:20pm (different than the usual 6pm start time): Pint night at Harry’s Hofbrau in San Jose: Lagunitas tap takeover with 5-6 of their beers on tap. Check their Facebook page for updates. 390 Saratoga Ave., 408-243-0434.
- Thurs., March 22, 2012, starting at 6pm: $2 Pint night at Jack’s Bar & Lounge in Japantown – check their Facebook page for updates. 167 East Taylor St., 408-287-5225.
- Fri., March 23, 2012, BevMo! stores host weekly Beer Tasting events on Fridays. Check with your local BevMo! store for details.
- Thurs., April 26, 2012: Brewmaster Dinner featuring Triple Voodoo Brewery at California Cafe Palo Alto. 700 Welch Road. To reserve a spot, call 650-325-2233.
- Sat., April 28, 2012: The second SJ Beerwalk event has been set for Sat., April 28, 2012. It will have an IPA theme. More details to follow.
- Sat., July 21, 2012, 12pm-8pm: Summer KraftBrew Beer Fest 2012.
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]