Silicon Valley Restaurant Week is back again and takes place starting Wed., Oct. 17, 2012 until the following Wed., Oct. 24, where 46 participating restaurants will offer special 3-course dinner menus at discounted prices.
The following is an excerpt from a recent email from SanJose.com: “From Bushido’s izakaya-style dining experience, to newcomer The Table’s innovative homegrown offerings, there are plenty of unique options to suit anyone’s palate. Even the Silicon Valley Capital Club is offering non-members the opportunity to take in its breathtaking views while enjoying Michelin star rated chef, Michael Miller’s contemporary specialties like Pressed Duck Confit or Chile Yuzu Prawns.”
Further on the plus side is that a number of participating restaurants have a track record of serving good beer, hosting food and beer pairing events, or both. Such establishments include:
- BYR of Belgium in Campbell
- California Café in Los Gatos
- California Café in Palo Alto
- LB Steak in San Jose (Santana Row)
- Los Gatos Brewing Company in Los Gatos
- Los Gatos Brewing Company in San Jose (Downtown)
- Oryza Bistro Asiana in Santa Clara (inside Valley Fair Shopping Center)
- Village California Bistro & Wine Bar in San Jose (Santana Row)
Silicon Valley Restaurant Week provides a great opportunity to try out a restaurant that is new to you and sample the South Bay’s culinary diversity.
It is great to see that some of the restaurants have a focus on their beer menus as well.
As reservations are highly recommended, view menus and book a table online at:
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]