By featuring beers from Strike Brewing Company in their upcoming brewmasters dinner this Thursday, March 14, California Cafe in Los Gatos is truly making this beer-and-food pairing event a South Bay affair.
The 3-course dinner costs $44 per person, excluding taxes and gratuities, and starts at 6 p.m. To make a reservation, call 408-354-8300.
Here’s a look at the menu crafted by executive chef Bobby Laggan.
Amuse Bouche: Potato hash
- roasted fingerling potato, poached quail egg, crispy prosciutto, tomato hollandaise
- paired with Strike Blonde Ale
First Course: Crispy calamari & baby arugula
- cranberry aioli, meyer lemon vinaigrette, parmesan
- paired with Strike Imperial Red
Second Course: Smoked pork tenderloin
- pretzel bread stuffing, apricot chutney, asparagus tips, sweet apple demi
- paired with Strike IPA
Third Course: Oatmeal Stout cookie
- chocolate ice cream, crème anglaise / dark chocolate sauce
- paired with Strike Stout
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]