Steins Beer Garden & Restaurant (895 Villa Street, Mountain View), led by owner and beer aficionado Ted Kim and Executive Chef Colby M. Reade, will be hosting the San Francisco Brewer’s Guild later today for a Tap Takeover event starting at 5 p.m. featuring 10 member breweries.
The event is also an opportunity for guests to meet the brewers and/or representatives who will be at Steins from 5:30-7:00 p.m. to answer any questions guests might have about the brewery and the beer.
The list of breweries and beers is below.
- 21st Amendment – Fireside Chat Winter Spiced Ale
- Anchor Brewing Co. – Zymaster #5 Harvest One Pale
- Almanac Beer Co. – Smoked Chipotle Stout
- The Beach Chalet Brewery and Restaurant- Ocean Beach Oktoberfest
- Headlands Brewing Company – Liver Let Die
- Magnolia Gastropub and Brewery – Blue Bell Bitter
- Pacific Brewing Laboratory – Imperial IPA
- Speakeasy Ales & Lagers – Untouchable Pale Ale
- ThirstyBear Brewing Company – GrafelFinger Doppelbock
- Triple Voodoo Brewing – King Leopold Belgian Stout
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]