The next brewery to be featured in the ongoing brewmaster’s dinner series at California Cafe Los Gatos (50 University Ave., Suite 260) is Lost Coast Brewery. The dinner takes place Tuesday, Nov. 19 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m and consists of four courses.
Here is the menu:
First Course: Peruvian Ceviche
– cilantro, aji marillo chilies, plantain chips
– paired with Great White Witbier
Second Course: Tatsoi Chicken Salad
– peanut jalapeno vinaigrette, jicama, cucumber, peanuts
– paired with Alleycat Amber Ale
Main Course: Braised Pork Osso Buco
– Brussels sprouts, baby carrots, pear onions
– paired with Downtown Brown Ale
Dessert: Orange Crème Malasadas
– vanilla orange crème, anglaise
– paired with Tangerine Wheat Ale
The food-and-beer pairing dinner is $45 per person, not including taxes and gratuity. To make reservations, call 408-354-8300 or email email@example.com.
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]