According to a recent Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. update, 75 Northern California breweries have signed on to join fellow brewers and beer fans at Sierra Nevada’s Beer Camp Across America, an unprecedented traveling beer festival this summer through seven cities.
In total, nearly 700 craft brewers from around the country have already signed on for the multi-weekend event, equating to more than 1,300 total craft beers on tap. Collectively representing almost every state in the union, Beer Camp Across America promises to be the largest craft beer celebration in history.
The Northwest Edition is the kickoff event and takes place on July 19 at the Sierra Nevada Hop Field in Chico, CA. A number of local breweries are making the trek to the Northwest Edition, including:
- Campbell Brewing
- Hermitage Brewing (San Jose)
- Santa Clara Valley Brewing (San Jose)
- Red Branch Cider (Sunnyvale)
- Palo Alto Brewing
- Half Moon Bay Brewing
- Drake’s (San Leandro)
These local breweries will join other Northern Californian breweries, including:
Faction, Redwood Curtain, Knee Deep, Trumer Brauerei, The Lair, Mad River, Anderson Valley, Fall River, High Water, Bear Republic, Ruth McGowan’s, W, Sudwerk, Common Cider, Dunsmuir, Elevation 66, Mraz, Lost Coast, Iron Springs, Heretic, Full Circle, Moonlight, Marin, GoatHouse, Feather River, Mammoth, Six Rivers, Headlands, Napa Smith, Ol’ Republic, Linden Street, California, HenHouse, Lagunitas, Petaluma Hills, EJ Phair, Pleasanton Main St, Wildcard, Out of Bounds, New Glory, New Helvetia, Rubicon, Ruhstaller, Track 7, Almanac Beer, Anchor, Fort Point, Magnolia, MateVeza, Speakeasy, Thirsty Bear, 21st Amendment, Dunbar, Eel River, Woodfour, Lassen, FiftyFifty, Tahoe Mountain, Dust Bowl, Mendocino, Belching Beaver, Calicraft, Bike Dog, Jackrabbit, St Florian’s, Berryessa and Sutter Buttes.
Visit www.SierraNevada.com/BeerCamp for additional information; tickets for each of the seven events are available at the website as well. Each festival will feature up to two beers per brewery, food vendors, and live music by the MarchFourth Marching Band spectacle.
Start making your travel plans now.
Beer Camp Across America Schedule
- Sat, July 19th: Northwest Edition at Sierra Nevada Hop Field in Chico, CA, 12-5 p.m.
- Sun, July 20th: Southwest Edition at Embarcadero North in San Diego, CA, 1-6 p.m.
- Fri, July 25th: Rocky Mountain Edition at Civic Center Park in Denver, CO, 5-10 p.m.
- Sun, July 27th: Midwest Edition at Navy Pier in Chicago, IL, 12-5 p.m.
- Fri, August 1st: New England Edition at Thompson Point in Portland, ME, 5-10 p.m.
- Sat, August 2nd: Mid-Atlantic Edition at Penn Treaty Park in Philadelphia, PA, 12-5 p.m.
- Sun, August 3rd: Southeast Edition in Mills River, NC, 1-6 p.m.
[This post was shared on Examiner.com.]