The next Hops & Harvest beer dinner at Bourbon Pub – located at Levi’s Stadium (4900 Marie P. DeBartolo Way) – takes place Friday, April 7 at 6pm. The dinner features a four-course menu with pairings from SF’s Anchor Brewing Company.
Below is the recently-released details on the menu and pairing:
Meet & Greet with Anchor Brewing:
- Los Gigantes Mexican Style Lager
- Diver Scallop Tostada with easter radish, fesno chili & coconut-lime dressing.
- Paired with Anchor’s Mango Wheat
- Gulf Shrimp Stuffed Poblano with jasmine rice, marcona almonds & queso fresco.
- Paired with Liberty IPA.
- Slow-Roasted Duck Leg with fresh corn torilla, pickled carrots & coffee mole.
- Paired with Anchor Porter.
- Warm Apple Strudel with cheddar cheese & buttermilk ice cream.
- Paired with Old Foghorn Barleywine.
Longtime Anchor brewer Kevin West is scheduled be on hand to introduce each pairing.
Tickets are $65 per person, not including tax and gratuity. To reserve your seat, call 408-579-4460, email firstname.lastname@example.org or purchase via the ticket link.
For my recap post from a previous Hops & Harvest beer dinner, click here.