Passing along info. regarding an upcoming beer-and-food pairing dinner at Stanley’s Sports Bar, located inside the Sharks Ice facility in San Jose (1500 S. 10th St.).
The four-course dinner takes place Monday, May 22 at 6:30pm and features select offerings from Coronado Brewing Company.
Beer dinners such as this one are not new at Stanley’s, and I have it on very good authority – I haven’t been to one yet – that they’re consistently done well.
A peek at the menu – prepared by Art Cardoza – offers up what looks to be quite a tasty affair.
- Spicy Cornbread Bites with honey butter
- Paired with Waylaid White IPA
- Caramelized Bacon with roasted pineapple
- Paired with Stem to Stern Batch #1 Hoppy Red
- Oven Baked Corn Beef Brisket with roasted carrots
- Paired with Mermaid’s Red
- Citrus Ginger Cake with spiced orange compote
- Paired with Orange Avenue Wit
Tickets are $38.75 per person, not including tax and gratuity.
For reservations, contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-999-6786.