Scott’s Seafood in downtown San Jose – located on the sixth floor of the City View Plaza, 185 Park Ave. – presents their next special dinner pairing menu, taking place over two evenings at 6pm on Monday, Nov. 20 and Tuesday, Nov. 21.
The dinner pairing – designed by Food and Beverage Director Sammy Reyes – features a three-course, pre-fixed menu with a cocktail pairing for each course.
Choice of 1:
- Butternut Squash Soup (Drizzled with Sage Brown Butter and Pepita seeds)
- Lobster Bisque Soup (Topped Lobster Meat)
- Classic Caesar Salad (Croutons and Parmesan Cheese)
- Butter Lettuce Salad (Maytag Blue Cheese, Cranberries, Asian Pears, Raspberry Vinaigrette)
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes (Remoulade Sauce)
- Oysters on the Half Shell (with Champagne Mignonette Sauce)
Cocktail Pairing: Spiced Red Sangria
Choice of 1:
- Wild King Salmon A la Oscar (Dungeness Crab Meat, Asparagus, Béarnaise Sauce, Spinach Mashed Potatoes)
- Grilled Chilean Sea Bass (Mizo Glaze, Sautee Spinach, Sushi Rice)
- Roast Turkey Breast (Cornbread Stuffing, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole with Applewood bacon, Gravy)
- Smoked Maple Ham (Maitake Mushrooms Sacatoush, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Cranberry Apricot Jam)
- Prime Rib (Potatoes Au Gratin, Broccolini, Au Jus, Horseradish Sour Cream)
Cocktail Pairing: Ginger Pear Martini
- Pumpkin Cheesecake (Whipped Cream and Candied Pecans)(Ala Mode)
Cocktail Pairing: Warm Nog Rumchata
The dinner is $55 dollars per person and will be held on the beautiful rooftop patio, weather permitting.
For additional information – and to purchase tickets – visit the dinner’s Eventbrite page.